Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Oh my… time does feel like it’s flying sometimes, doesn’t it ? How are you doing in this holiday season ?
I hope I will make sense today because insomnia struck me in the head, and having had 1.5 hour of sleep is not helping with the fibromyalgia and the pain that was already pushing my limits.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The time away from home with my Husband
- Planning Christmas
- Having already shed the weight gained during said getaway without starving myself
- Unexpected gifts I received
- Having Mom with us
- The work I get to do
- New opportunities I manifested
- Seeing the beauty that the Valley Of Fire (NV) is