Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Count your blessings, they say. Counting my blessings, I do. Because at the end of my life, whenever that is, I want to be filled with the possibility of seeing it with all the joy that was brought to me. Small and daily one.
I know it is Monday and that I am «late» in sharing this with you but I thougt *f%ck it, publishing it anyway* ;)
About last week, I am deeply thankful for:
- The man at our Post Office, who now knows us and was patient enough to help us get through ALL our old stamps to send our New Year cards etc.
- Snail Mail
- Kindreds who loves me despite all my flaws
- Learning new creative techniques, and exploring my edges
- EA party was fun and I felt really beautiful
- My husband’s devotion to me, and endless love
- We just received the Wafu sauces I won from a giveaway, and it is double what I thought I actually won
- New slippers just for my Studio
- Hot bath with new book to read, candle, magical oils and crystals. Just for me (remember that Soul Care is part of my Devotion for this year)
- Getting back to keep a Project Life album. Doing it differently this year. Or trying to, anyway
Tell me about you. Even if it one or two things that are currently filling your heart with this sense of happiness and gratitude <3