Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has been pretty difficult because I am in the middle of a fibromyalgia flare-up and they tend to rule my life. In the past weeks, I have been editing several videos and teaching myself how to edit multi-cams which is pretty fun to do. If you are in Book Of Days 2019, I hope you will love my lesson that became available last week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The warmth of our bed
- Books that are tearing my guts with their stories (I just finished God-shaped hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo)
- New music from several artists I love
- Being back in my ArtCave, creating
- Putting the time to figure out what I need in 2020 and my Soul Whisper-s
- My best friend, Cocotte. My husband. My SoulSisters. My Mom
- Dreaming out loud
- My journaling practice
- Getting back to my witchy roots