Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week marks the fact that I have been going back to work after almost two months of having to rest my arm. It’s not back to normal 100% and I feel like I have to accept the fact that it will never be. However, this period at home helped me get a clearer vision of what I want my life to be. More on that later 😉
This week, I am thankful for:
- Finally sharing this video I took weeks to create, for various reasons.
- Signing up for a crystal watercolour painting class online (tell me if you wanna know more about that)
- Sarah Trumpp’s facebook group: Witches of Wonder
- Being more and more comfortable driving
- Free food from my day job
- Discovering the tv show A million little things
- Pairing a legging with an oversized sweater is SO comfy
- Teaching myself how to edit a multi-cam video and I just love this… (you’ll see the result if you are part of Book Of Days 2019 ;))
- Finally having a clearer idea regarding what I want my life to be (well, yes I am 34. Thank you)