Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week… I don’t actually have much to say about it because it was just another one where I tried my best to rest my fucking arm. After pausing for a bit, I am taking the anti-inflammatory meds again; it helps but it is no miracle. Hopefully, I will go back to work next week (if all goes according to plan).
This week, I am thankful for:
- Writing this from the BAnQ in Montréal. Listening to some new music by Sasha Sloan. Full from a meal shared with my husband.
- The flame in my belly, making a come back. The spark I thought was long lost.
- Books. Especially the possibility to borrow them freely.
- And the hugs from my loved ones.
- Working on this video, shooting b-rolls, stretching my creative muscles, editing said video in a way new-to-me.
- Being almost done with the work for a client, hoping she’ll like the result.
- Working on my next class, working to open my Patreon, working to update my Etsy shop with new original artwork.
- Quinoa. And my Instant Pot.
- The two Nixies I recently painted.
- Music conveying my feelings, sometimes the deeper ones I try to keep buried.