Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello Lovelies !
Yep, it is this day of the week already, Friday. Was waiting for it ! I can’t believe April is really there now. It seems that 2011 will pass very quickly; which I am good with at I was predicted a life-changing year 2012. Posing the right bases in 2011, harvesting the positivity the year after 😉
This week, I am thankful for:
- The support received from the Ladies in our Facebook group «52 paintings in 52 weeks».
- The artworks I created this week. I am finding my groove again, it seems to have gone somewhere far away but it eventually came back home.
- The few days of sunny weather. Feeling the sun’s warmth on my skin is priceless. I wish they was not announcing several continuous days of rain AGAIN, I can’t take it anymore, this grey gloomy weather is killing me.
- Cheridoo got us new cellphones. So yes, I won’t have the last version of the phone I wanted but I am still happy.
- My girls are back to school, which makes every one of us happy. I am blessed to have kids that LOVE school. Summer break will be long….
- My gluten free bread is not a disaster. We all tasted it this morning for breakfast and it was a success. I am really trying to improve our way of eating and I do not eat meat anymore.
- The book «The last song» by Nicholas Sparks. Almost finished it. It is my first book from this author, whom I know mostly because almost ALL his books are successful movies. I am reading lots of good books this year !
- The Receiving project 2.0 begain this week; Jo Anna Rothman rocks it all !!! I can’t wait to continue our session together today.
- Some people are suddenly coming back in my life after having deserting it. It is strange but I welcome them back with a smile.
- The radio mode on Grooveshark. I (re)discovers some songs. Good to go outside what I listen to everyday and to be surprised. Right now it is playing «Ghosts» by Michael Jackson ♥♥♥
- Our family getaway in the US last week end. I really enjoy this kind of moments together.
- New opportunities are knocking at my door.
- I feel loved.
- It is only 9am but I decided that I will finally receive the two packages I am waiting from the US, sent like 2 weeks ago (I am pretty sure a US package arrives fasters in France than in Canada…).
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):