Today’s question is just happening at a perfect timing for me (thank you to the Universe for your silly synchronicities).
Danielle asks a question on her website and simply invite people to share their answers.
I quote her:
When you establish your purpose for money, you have a rudder to help guide your purchases, investments, donations, savings—all the things that you do with money.
You also motivate yourself to go get what you want the most.
So… What’s my purpose for money ?
- Have everything I need/want to create artwork that heals me and inspires other.
- Own a beautiful home in Vancouver area. Spacious enough to fit us 4. To host family and friends. To work. Decorate it so it truly reflects who we are, as a family and a whole, and as individuals.
- Gift my close relatives and friends with what makes their heart sing to them.
- Buy organic on a regular basis.
- Travel and discover the World, even the close places. Visit family and friends that live so far away.
- Buy art that uplifts my Soul.
- Not to worry anymore to pay all our bills on time and still be comfortable.
- Have date nights with my husband once a month (= having a regular babysitter, paying for the restaurant etc)
- Make this big dream come true.