It’s that time again. Isn’t it weird that sometimes I am finding myself in the middle of something, thinking «oh that would be a great random thing about me to share on the blog !» and smile. Yea… I am like that.
I even made a pretty button to go with my random infused blogpost 😀
- I am obsessed with light. I call myself a «Light Hunter».
- Now that I am alone for lunch during the week days, I eat on my couch while watching tv. My own little lunch break from work and housing chores.
- I have sleeping issues since I am a teenager, and I am only now figuring things out (the «why» of stuff).
- At the beginning of my Fibromyalgia, my coping solution to fight exhaustion was to drink a Monster energy drink every single day, so I could just do what needed to be done.
- I am a witch of some sort. It is time for me to accept that again. I had a bit of a spiritual crisis during my creative blackout a few months ago, and I’m currently working things out to totally 200% be myself. I was lost for too long.
- My studio looks messy, but everything has its place. I love putting my things into labeled boxes. I label a lot.
- I dream of having my artwork being part of an art gallery exhibition (if you hear me, out there…).
- I am a tree hugger.
- I love jewelry. The unexpected weird kind of jewelry (just see my Etsy favorites to see what I mean).
- I sometimes wonder how my life would end, just out of curiosity. Because well, let’s be honest, we all are born to die eventually…