Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello darlings !
Finally the end of the week, and for us here in BC it is a long week-end as we have our first Family Day holiday on Monday (and my girls don’t have school on Tuesday, which makes it for them a 4-day long week-end).
It’s been an up&down kind of week. I keep messing up with taking my meds, despite the two alarms on my phone to help me not to forget; and skipping a take is really something bad in consequences for me… But this is also what keeps me doing this weekly ritual of finding what to be thankful for after all.
So this week, I am thankful for:
- Nancy, who we discovered is my accross-the-street neighbor, and she found me on Facebook. And Ginger, who lives a few towns over. We will be all heading to Port Townsend this June for Sugar & Spice, isn’t it CRAZY ??? I am thankful the Universe found them for me, and me for them.
- Thank you for my husband. and for my girls. the four of us work hard as a family to improve our connection with each other, to grow as a family and go in a fantastic direction as a tribe. We are working on making our bond stronger, in Love and Understanding.
- my mom. she’s the best. and she deserves to be finally happy.
- Thank you for those of you who encourage me over my Facebook page, your words mean a lot to me and it helped me fight my fear of recording myself speaking in English.
- Despite the fibro flare-up, I recorded two videos. One for my week as a guest in the upcoming «Behind the art» class from Christy Tomlinson this Spring, and one to be shared next week around Valentine’s day.
- Samie Kira, who took some time to Skype with me (I still am uncomfortable over there though), and to show me how to use my camera when recording art videos.
- the new tv show «The Following», my Halfling and I really like it.
- learning from every experience thrown my way. would love to learn from gentle things, too (just saying).
- learning about who I am, working my butt off spiritually.
- feeling inspired by all the surrounds me.
- new art supplies.
- finally losing weight (lost all that I’ve gained in 2012, now the real goal is set).
- sharing what i do. what i love. what moves me.
- receiving messages from Beyond again. thank you thank you.
And you, what are you thankful for this week ? go dig for these big and small moments of pure joy. even just the Nutella on your morning toast, is to be thankful for 😉
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):