Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Happy Friday !
How good it is to feel more in control of my body, and to move (and sleep) almost «normally» again.
I am not a control freak (you should see my house before the cleaning days) but when reading my list, i notice that it comes several times this week. I guess it comes from this place inside that yells at me “You Are Powerless !!!” and even if I know this is not totally true, it sinks into my heart.
Acceptance my friends. Acceptance…
How was your week ??
This week, I am thankful for:
- Writing regularly here.
- Meeting parents at birthday parties.
- Meeting Nancy and her lovely family. Her husband is an amazing cook !
- Movie date with my husband. On a week night. Feels luxurious ahah
- Having shared two videos with you. I will try to record something on a weekly basis.
- Discussions with friends.
- Planning. Dreaming.
- Money received.
- My husband gifted me with an iPad mini for a lot of different reasons.
- Even if still in pain, I can move.
- The feeling of being of control of our finances.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):