Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
There are weeks when I really want to skip this little ritual. However, I keep telling you that looking for the small things is what can help you to make your glass half-full instead of half-empty. Practice what you preach, right ?
I’m doing it short, but I truly hope that your Valentine’s day was filled with Love. With a capital L.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Having my Husband taking care of me and being in charge of the entire household while I was almost immobilized by pain for several days in a row.
- The pain is leaving me a bit. at least, I can move. and sleep again.
- Had fun with my daughters making the cards for their classmates. and recording it on camera.
- The huge canvas we finally cut and taped to my Studio wall. Will be a collaborative painting between my girls, my husband (!!) and me. Can’t wait to see how it’ll go.
- The urge to paint, after a few days «off».
- Having recorded my video for Christy’s «Behind The Art» class, and so I won’t be rushing it.
- Daily meditation.
- my parents-in-law and the parcels they keep sending for the girls.
- Studio Calico’s monthly kits (I receive the main kit and the Project Life kit).
- Support received when I least expect it.
- A day with friends we hadn’t seen in a while, celebrating Candlemas was a great excuse.
- Reading books that are oh so inspiring.
- Being almost caught up with our Project Life album (but late in doing the blogpost about it…).
- Good food, accepting I don’t have to cook everything single thing we eat, and it it IS okay.
What was the highlight of your week so far ?
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):