Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello beautiful Soul !
It is grey today and it feels like the sky can open up to rain any moment now. But that’s okay, the rain would water our tomatoes and strawberries, and the flowers we planted.
This week is one of those week: as the last one was pretty heavy negatively, this one felt somehow way lighter in emotions. They are true when they say it is all a matter of perspective.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Facetime sessions with Anu (she even witnessed my dancing moves while I work)
- Creative playdate with Melissa (and Mom)
- Good food we cook
- iMessage with Lynda
- Mindy Lacefield sharing her beautiful (he)art
- My new series of paintings (more on that later)
- The ATCs I made for a swap, eventually loved the process
- The tv show Criminal Minds (and that our library got all the seasons on DVDs so we can discover it from the beginning)
- The fun evening Cheridoo made us cocktails
- New work opportunities that are opening up (bring it on, I’m ready and open)
- Crazy dance breaks (while cooking. while painting. while pretty much doing anything)
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):