Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello from under the snow !
This morning, we woke up with a bit of snow… and then it began falling bigger and harder. I love the snow, when I know we don’t have to drive anywhere (people driving on snow routes is the best recipe for disaster). The forecast barely announced flurries when I checked yesterday. duh!
This week, I am thankful for:
- My top notch organization while I am a single mama for the week. It proved me that I can do it.
- We managed to be early for the schoolbus every.single.morning.
- Grenouille, who is 8, cooked dinner for her sister and herself yesterday while I was in big PMS pain, glued to the couch.
- Their joy when I let them play with my spirograph set and nice gel pens during bedtime story.
- They are on winter break today, which means no hurry in the morning for two weeks.
- Hangout video chats with my Chéridoo everynight.
- Editing short videos for the family and close friends.
- Losing weight, even if I don’t see it on my face.
- Our neighbor who kindly drove us back and forth to the school so the girl could participate to their Christmas show.
- Grenouille received a merit certificate at school for being a great ambassador of our French language.
- Early dinners, early nights.
- Painting, pushing through the rut.
- My artist Sisters, who are creating such heartfelt and inspiring pieces.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post): [linkme]