Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Oh my… what a difficult week it was. Darkness loomed in my heart, as it sometimes happens, unfortunately. Well, it was not fun to be around me in the past week (and I did not want to face anyone, which was hard for my kids and husband).
This week, I am thankful for:
- People reaching out to me
- Writing in my diary again
- Symbols that mean something to me
- Very long very hot baths, even in the middle of the day
- Finally getting things done to launch Soul Deck
- Not giving up when I really feel pushed in that direction
- Waking up every morning, alive
- DDP Yoga with my husband
- Connecting, especially the days I just want to be alone in the Dark
And you, what are you thankful for today ? Share in the comment so we can acknowledge and celebrate with you.