Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I just finished following a Global Meditation, lead by Deepak Chopra with Gabrielle Bernstein and India Arie. A meditation for Peace. Peace inside of us, expanding to our close friends and family to eventually reach each and every one in the world and beyond.
I am peace
In the past two weeks, since that very weird and emotionally difficult Friday, I have received many unexpected blessings. I invite you to take a few minutes to reflect on your own blessings, what did the Universe shower you with that made you feel good, happy ? What made you smile this week ? And share in the comments so we can celebrate with you.
Today, I am thankful for:
- New gems ans new magical oils sent to me by two Sabbatical Sisters.
- Catching up and teaming up with my darling Kindred Nancy. And for the picnic at the beach with our two families.
- Audiobooks and music while I work.
- Progress made on my mini-class Soul Deck.
- My husband’s will to get in better shape and having found something we do together to become our best selves.
- Soccer Camp organized by our friends and neighbors’ church our girls are attending this week. For open-mindness and community.
- Danielle Walker’s book, Against All Grain. A blessing in this new nutritional path I am on now.
- My Mom.
- Breakthroughs. Healing. Faith.
- the Sun’s warmth on my skin.
I’m grateful for DDP 🙂 and being surrounded by my family here and loved ones.
The sound and smell of rain
Finding more native wildflowers in the previously perfectly manicured spot on the side of our house that we haven’t weeded since moving in 5 months ago by choice. It feels like we are restoring our land.
The peace of the woods surrounding our home.
A strong tribe holding me up while I struggle with my health