Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Oh my… where to begin ? In the midst of back to school, unexpected news, and ambiant fog outside, I take time to sit and write to you because I know life is still crazy in this beginning of a new year but you can decide to devote a few minutes for Gratitude. Yes, you can.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Unexpected acts of kindness
- Daily talks with my Kindreds
- Morning walks
- Studio time
- Creating custom paintings
- The come back of our previous schoolbus driver (even if we really enjoyed the woman who was at her place for the beginning of this school year)
- Fresh salads for lunch
- Taylor Swift (not ashamed)
- I received the film for my new camera (a Fujifilm Instax Neo 90)
- Devotion (which is my Soul Whisper for 2015. More on that next Monday)
- Creativity in general
- Cooking with my Lover
This is a lot and I could go on and on because despite having my head in cotton, having chocked twice in 24hours (and waking up not being able to breathe, caughing like hell, in the middle of the night, freaked me out…) and scary news from my birth country (France), I want to focus on the bright light. I do not play ostrich, with my head in the sand, ignoring the shit happening. My heart aches in ways you have no idea, but we choose, everyday, where we want our energy to go to.
What are you thankful for ?