Oh this week… Tears, doubts and fears decided to crash my party. It happens. It freaks me out. But I know that I always make it through. Always.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Commiting to the Vlog Every Day In February (aka vedif) and vlogging everyday (minus one I did not publish).
- my morning walks.
- smudging the shit out of everything
- cooking, it does not have to be complicated or very elaborated, but using fresh whole ingredients to nourish our bodies makes me really thankful
- the «I love you»s
- my Kindred Sisters who stick with me and hold my hand. So does my Husband.
- tears, cleansing me
- the long weekend we had
- the good news related to my Mom’s health
- the new music videos from Florence + the Machine (new album this year, yesss !) and from Taylor Swift (one of my fav. song from her latest album).
May this weekend be focused on Love. Not only the sentimental one but Love for what it is, this pure energy that could erase and swipe away any trace of negativity.
[…] as of magic, my heart feels lighter today than it had felt all week (I guess that pausing to write my Gratitude Friday blogpost did help quite a […]