Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
This week was a bit on the weird side emotionally. But this is what life is actually made of. Grey areas. I think I live in the greys. After ten years of Black OR White.
This week, I am thankful for:
- A call from my brothers and my father for my birthday
- Long hot healing bath with candles and crystals (plus the book and music of course)
- My daughter’s first bday party with her friends and the fun they all seemed to have had
- Cuddling with my husband
- My 8 1/2 daughter still holding my hand now and then
- Having been alive for these 30 years when I wanted to give up many times
- Dinner at friends’
- The days homework goes without frustration
- Periscope (both watching and going live)
- TV shows watched with my Lover
- Ideas swirling
- Time for rest when I should be doing work or else
And you, what are you thankful for today ? What made your week a blessing ?