Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I am sitting at home, listening to the heavy rain falling on our balcony. After 7 years+ in BC I am still not used to so much rain or to the grey skies. I wish I would not mind that much, or that it would not affect my mood as it does, but I can’t deny it does. So doing this ritual right now is perfect.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The possibility to go with my husband to Québec for a few days, house hunting.
- The next best steps unfolding.
- The movie Joy, that I watched in the plane, and the positive lessons from it.
- My mentor, Elle North.
- Making and editing video and the pleasure it brings in my life.
- Seeing my daily Nixies back to back in the video I make of them every month (have you seen the April collection yet ?).
- Being back home with the girls.
- Hot baths, always.
- Finding a new home after visiting a dozen and big deceptions. Now crossing our fingers it IS ours.
- The next best steps for selling our home in BC are in motion.