Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Stress can be a funny thing… the toll it takes on the body and on the mind. My husband has been sick for the past few days (know that he is NEVER sick), my fibro is currently flaring up (it has been months since a flare-up like this), our oldest daughter does not find sleep easily anymore… But this is when I push harder to find a silver lining or two. Something to keep my head above the water instead of letting myself drown in worries. This is when Gratitude is vital to me.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My non-fear of asking for help and advices when I need it
- The house in Québec is today officially ours, we fly out of BC on July 16th.
- Working on abandoned projects
- Making videos for my youtube channel
- Mantras (working with a dedication to Ganesh everyday)
- People trusting me enough to buy my art and/or my class.