I love and hate Sundays in general. I love that is usually low key for us. But I hate that it is the last day of the weekend, and routine comes back the day after.
A few things you might or might not know about me:
- My husband and I got officially engaged to each other 2 months after meeting each other. But unofficially a few weeks after being together. And I never doubted my choice to spend my life with him and to leave everything behind. He was 25, I was 18.
- I met my father only twice, my half-brothers once and my half-sister never. To date.
- I love watching tv shows. And it often makes me feel like I am still 16 because I love the ones made for young adults. Same for books.
- I am a modern witch and used to be the creator and moderator of a quite big esoteric forum in France. My spirituality is part of my daily life, even though I don’t practice as much as I used to.
- My first true passion was cooking. I started training to become a chef but life decided otherwise and I never finished it. My favorite cuisine is the japanese one.
- I am a squirrel: I accumulate stuff because I fear to miss. But I am working on changing my mindset.
- I dreamed of becoming a psychoanalyst and help people that way. I am fascinated by the human psyche.
- I don’t know how to draw.
- I am an introvert that is really ill-at-ease around people in general. Making friends is fucking hard because I always feel like a bother.
- I love receiving snail mail and packages from people.
- I am the obsessive kind.
- I love using self-portraiture and photo editing as a healing tool.
Tell me a few things people might not know about you 🙂 I love learning to know people through what they think we don’t know, if that makes sense.