Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Oooh a new week is coming to an end. This one marks our come back to a routine. Or what could be the closest possible to a routine, anyway.
I am writing these words doing my best to not go into a full panic attack so I apologize if I do not make sense. Plus, my brain fog is making a come back too…
This week, I am thankful for:
- If everything goes according to plan, my brother-in-law arrives for is yearly visit from France tomorrow (we haven’t seen him since 2019). (note: he had to reschedule last minute because of the US transit he had, he arrives next week instead. So I am thankful he did not give up and he is still coming to spend time with us here).
- Learning about the magick of my ancestors. This is not that easy to find information about folklore tradition in the Celtic part of France (Brittany). I guess that it was not exactly the same as in the British celtic regions…
- Taking all the steps to make our home feel safer.
- Starting a new project with Cocotte, my best friend.
- True crimes shows.
- New makeup. And makeup in general because it provides me with either comfort or hiding. Whatever I feel like.
- Music. Books. Walks outside. Anything that provides an escape, even if it is a temporary one.
This week’s soundtrack:
I am doing my best to use this push from Effy to blog every day this month.
September is my birthday month and for once, I am tackling it differently.
I really hope you’ll find nuggets of interesting things in my words and in what I share. I love reading your comments.
Thank you for being here.