Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I just finished following a Global Meditation, lead by Deepak Chopra with Gabrielle Bernstein and India Arie. A meditation for Peace. Peace inside of us, expanding to our close friends and family to eventually reach each and every one in the world and beyond.
I am peace
In the past two weeks, since that very weird and emotionally difficult Friday, I have received many unexpected blessings. I invite you to take a few minutes to reflect on your own blessings, what did the Universe shower you with that made you feel good, happy ? What made you smile this week ? And share in the comments so we can celebrate with you.
Today, I am thankful for:
- New gems ans new magical oils sent to me by two Sabbatical Sisters.
- Catching up and teaming up with my darling Kindred Nancy. And for the picnic at the beach with our two families.
- Audiobooks and music while I work.
- Progress made on my mini-class Soul Deck.
- My husband’s will to get in better shape and having found something we do together to become our best selves.
- Soccer Camp organized by our friends and neighbors’ church our girls are attending this week. For open-mindness and community.
- Danielle Walker’s book, Against All Grain. A blessing in this new nutritional path I am on now.
- My Mom.
- Breakthroughs. Healing. Faith.
- the Sun’s warmth on my skin.