Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
I am so happy Thursday is over. This was a very very rough one, my heart is still heavy, my Soul crashed. But this is also why I started this weekly ritual of Gratitude Friday, to lift my spirit up. Is there a thing when kids are 4yo that cause them to do whatever they want and be just… mean ? Am I a bad mom that did something wrong to go through such a hard time with my younger daughter ? I am just lost right now. Hoping it will get better, easier, funnier. And that Love will win.
I still found moments for which my heart is filled with Gratitude in this black & white week (it was either fantabulous or disastrous, so yes, either all black or all white. Hoping to find the balance in the shades of grey… soon.):
- I sold a total of 4 prints during this first week of opening, this is huge for me. And I am super excited to list some new products soon (originals to come).
- I wrote a blogpost about my struggle to accept my Uniqueness, it was written with tears and share with anxiousness. But the responses I receive, either in the comments, by email, on Facebook, that was just beyond everything I could have imagined. It makes me so happy I hit the “Publish” button instead of keeping it in the draft of my WordPress…
- Spring seems to settle down here, can’t wait for the first bbq and the first picnic on the beach.
- I started a new serie of 7 paintings, each on 10×20″ canvas, that makes my heart sing.
- We found very good food in Granville Island market, that makes being away from France less difficult.
- My mom was honest with me and I appreciate that.
- I have amazing friend showering me with their love and support. Wish plane tickets were less expensive, are the distances shorter. Need some real hugs.
- As a treat for the opening of my shop and actually having some sales already, I ordered a print of Jesse Reno’s Octopus painting I fell in love with during his workshop last September. I was not able to afford the original, but having a print of it is awesome. I am happy he offers this option now.
- Made some chocolate mousse to soothe my heart. It has magical powers.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):