Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello Beautifulz !
No, my title has nothing to do with Christina Aguilera; even if I like her and we finally watched Burlesque (which we really enjoyed).
It is April 1st and I don’t even have an April’s fool to do. rhoooo.
How was your week ? I hope it was not too harsh on you. But if it actully was, I hope this Gratitude Friday ritual will help you see some light.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My back to basics into portraits with Suzi Blu classes. I feel the urge to make mine better, even if I refuse to change them completely (they may stay mouthless, yes). I need to add depth and emotions into these pretties.
- Advices and support regarding this new practice. It is important to me.
- My art was shipped in several different US States and I hope it will continue and will also fly everywhere in the Universe !
- I finally signed up for fellow Vancouverite photograph Vivienne McCaster‘s online class «You Are Your Own Muse» (aka «YAYOM») based on self-portraits. It was the perfect timing and I thank my husband for having given me his green light for this. A pity it starts in a while (end of may).
- The perspective of becoming a vegetarian is sending me over the moon. I may keep some sea products sometimes, so it won’t be a real vegetarianism (don’t blame me please). I ate a lot of vegetarian food in Toulouse (France) but never found products as good here, I hope I will find some things at Whole Foods and it wont cost us an arm (my husband and daughters will still eat meat).
- Sewing again with my machine in order to create new fabric journals for the shop.
- Creativity flow that does not run dry.
- Thinking about our family week-end getaway.
- My mom I love like crazy. I miss her badly. Can’t wait for this winter so she will come back in Vancouver.
- This canvas, that allowed me to get through very painful feelings:
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):