Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
June June June… I guess I wasn’t ready for it to come now. But it also means school year is almost over for my Trollettes, days are supposevely becoming warmer (do you know that Vancouver is the only canadian city that didn’t get over 20°C yet ?).
This week I am thankful for:
- The Fabric Art Journals book I finally received and all the possibilities I now see. The thing is I never was a quilter and some of the materials are like aliens to me (batting ? Interfacing ? duh !).
- Canada Post is not in strike yet in BC. I like the fact they do it Province by Province in order not to paralyse the all country at the same time.
- Yesterday at the farm with Koala’s preschool. Despite the freezing heavy rain. And thank you to the schoolbus driver who dropped us at home on the way back so we avoided 20mn of walk under the rain and 30mn in the transit.
- The pleasure I felt of doing our bento, I haven’t realized how much I miss it (Grenouille’s lunch are not bento-like).
- The painting I started this week, going outside my comfort zone.
- I have almost finished my current Art Journal and it makes me a bit euphoric.
- Sunshine is announced for the days to come.
- Pizze we ordered yesterday night. We tried a new place called Supreme Pizza, suggested by Suzie.
- The little prophecy received this morning via Maïlys on Facebook and the video of the movie August Rush she posted.
- I read several blogs sharing their Gratitude Friday and it makes me happy.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):