Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
It’s friiiiiiiiday. Are you as happy as I am that the week-end is coming close ?
This week, I am grateful for:
- Hearing Koala laught while she is watching a DVD when I have to work at the computer.
- Having listed three new items in my Etsy shop
- The bonus received by Cheridoo
- The support received on facebook by some people from the art community regarding my doubts and me feeling so lost. I wasn’t expected any answer and it means a lot to me. I see things differently now. THANK YOU.
- Sunshine ! (think of the tv ad for the Malibu drink when reading it)
- Help received from another mom and from my friend Maïlys to get rid of the lice nits. I’ve had enough now
- The hot bath taken an afternoon (I never ever do that on the afternoon, during the week) and the prayers to The Universe
- Finding inspiration everywhere, not looking for it. Kate Crane’s DVDs look amazing (click on the image to go on her blog)
- The strength of putting words on emotions
- My dear friend Anu, her advices, our heartfelt discussions. She is precious.
- The will of writing is coming back full strong. Now I have to let it in. I won’t suffer.
- My mom, simply. My Soul did the right choice 26 years ago.
- I eat better and I am actually losing weight. I am currently seeing digits on the scale I hadn’t seen in over a year. I know I can achieve my goal, I already shredded 5kg. Still about 10kg to lose to feel real good.
- Hope is coming back, we are taking our life back to what it should be
Thank you to all of you who join me in this weekly ritual.
Bonus: my song for this week
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):