Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
I won’t lie to you, I am not really in the mood of writing a Gratitude Friday right now. But I decided to do it anyway, because it is important to me and I hope it will help me shift my mood a bit.
This week, I am grateful for:
- My mom’s surgery that went well. Now waiting for the results in a few weeks.
- My body is a mess, it hurts and i can’t help but hating it right now. But at least I can feel it.
- My husband who is supportive and trying to help.
- My mom received what we sent her for her birthday and she loved it
- His job, thanks to whom we’ve been to the movie for free watch Harry Potter yesterday, and his colleague who accepted to look after the girls for a few hours.
- I am happy to grow as an artist and to refine my voice.
- I am happy to sort out who is my friend, and who is fake. Surprised that it does not hurt that much anymore.
- I took a selfportrait picture I really like (still doing my 365 selfportrait challenge)
- I’m watching and enjoying great movies at home with my husband
- I am about to order the plane tickets for my mom’s visit at the end of the year (yaaaaaay !!!!!!!!)
- Nori snacks
- I ordered some paint and spray ink in England, costs an arm but gets me excited (can you believe i am more more more happy to have new art supply than new shoes ?)
- I am alive
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):