Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
Hello shiny Souls !
I hope you had a great time celebrating and did not abused good food too much 😉
I won’t say much today, as I’d rather be making our new year cards with my girls if I don’t want them to be shipped in March ahah
This week, I am thankful for:
- A good Christmas with my husband and our two daughters. Simple. But filled with joy, laughter and excitement. I listened to my body, knowing when to slow down so I wouldn’t push too much.
- Santa Claus went a bit crazy this year (in a good way), we were all showered with thoughtful gifts under our big Christmas tree.
- We spent an amazing moment with two of our neighbors (two families) a week ago. Baking on the afternoon before eating a big potluck, then we went carolling in the other houses of our complex before going home to play music and sing and just enjoy each other’s company.
- The puff pastry recipe Melissa shared with me: less effort, less time consuming, and really good. I now have some in the freezer and know it won’t be a difficulty to do it again when I will run out of it.
- New projects I need to get done, like today and tomorrow if I want to meet my deadline. Going with that point, I am thankful for the trust invested in me.
- Simple but strong friendship. One of my best friend emailed me and said how she liked that we could stay silent with each other for months, but we knew we were keeping each other in our heart and that it was an «easy» heartwarming relationship (we met about a decade ago or so now).
- Music. Guiding me. Soothing me. Boosting me.
- Memory keeping.
- Family walk in the neighborhood. Collecting rocks. Collecting beautiful wood sticks.
What are you thankful for ?
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):