Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
It is Friday *can I get a deep sigh of relief ?* ! I’m happy this week is coming to an end. Was emotionally very rough on my family. We are working on it together and I do believe that it will tighten our bonds eventually. But on the moment, it fucking hurts *excuse my language*.
I keep telling you: this is in this specific kind of weeks that it is the most important to carve some time to reflect on the goodness Life brings you. It shifts everything. Give it a try.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The relief of not needing the perio surgery for my gum yet. We’ll see how it goes next year.
- Finding the pages I thought were lost for the book I’ll be published in.
- My youngest daughter asking several nights at dinner that we take time for saying our Gratitude before eating.
- Support I receive.
- Good words from a customer who received her original painting.
- Listening to ragga and still enjoying it like when I was 16.
- Continuing to shed some weight.
- The chance to spend 5ish hours at Clipper Street for Donna Downey’s workshop *more on that very soon*.
- The night out with Chéridoo, and our neighbors who took care of our girls.
- Time spent with my local creative friends.
- My morning walks.
- Working my ass of in the Studio.
- Bringing the Magic back in my life.
I hope you’ll join me in this Ritual.
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):