Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
My girls are still not at school, we will start the 5th week of teachers’ strike and the light at the end of this tunnel is nowhere to be seen (I kindly invite you, if you feel called to, send some positive energy so it resolve as soon as possible), so not a lot of art is being made right now and I miss it like crazy !
In this whirlwind, I take this time just for me, and writing it here helps on where I put my focus, where I put my energy.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Time on the phone with my bro Thomas
- My husband, and his love and help
- Smoothies for dinner
- The tv show Grimm
- All the sushi and agedashi tofu I have had in the past three weeks
- White sage, magical oils, and gemstones
- Wearing my wedding rings again at my fingers (lost a lot of weight, they were slipping, so I have been wearing them around a chain for months)