Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
I wish you a wonderful new year ! may it be filled with what your heart desires the most. May it bring you joy, love and abundance in all things <3
The Winter break is coming to an end here, and we are spending its last few days chilling and not stressing about much. We need the rest.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The few days as a family of 5 in Portland, despite the fucking rain that soaked me to the core. Met Elle North.
- The New Year’s Eve party at our friends, lots of laughter (and Hubby and I won our foosball couple tournement, yaaay).
- The weekend left before school and work go back to normal.
- Investing in myself by working with an amazing woman to help me in several areas.
- Gift giving, and receiving.
- Good books to read, in so many genres (if you have suggestions, I would gladly take them)
- Long hot baths
- Playing Rummy with Mom and Cheridoo
- New gemstones.
- Starting to learn the Tarot
- Taking instant photographs
- Making memories
What about you, darlings ? What is your heart thankful for on this new year ?