Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Another week is coming to an end. Funny how when you focus on time, your perspective around it changes. Time is linear without being that linear depending on how we feel it. How strange.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The flexibility offered by working from home
- Good surprising books (what are you reading right now ?)
- Unexpected moments in my Studio
- Not always being afraid to ask for helps
- Morning walks/talks
- The things moving forward
- Figuring out fun things to add to my videos
- Kindred I can just be with.
Tell me, what are you thankful for this week ? what brought you a silver lining ?