Welcome on a new edition of my weekly ritual, Gratitude Friday (if you are not familiar with it, please go read how it came up and what it is about).
Many tears were shed this week. Many silent screams happened, too. It is asking me a great deal of energy to simply try to focus on anything good that could have taken place. This is when I remind myself what I keep telling you: it does not have to be big, the small things filling your heart with joy matter as much as the bigger ones, if not most.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The presence of my Mom and my Husband
- Books giving me a gate-away form
- The playdate with Melissa
- People doing their best to help us
- Binge-watching Dawson’s Creek on Netflix as when I was a teen
- Creating videos for my Youtube channel
What about you ? Do you use Gratitude to mend your heart ? What are you thankful for right this moment ? do no overthink it, let it fuel your Soul <3