Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday !
I am finally feeling like my normal self, or almost, after 4-5 days of terrible intestinal pain. I have no clue what happened last Monday but I was plagued with horrific spasms that left me crying and wondering when it would pass. But I am still here, and I have even more compassion for people living with conditions bringing this kind of pain on a daily basis…
This week, I am thankful for:
- “Beautiful Trauma“, P!nk’s new album. I waited for 5 years and it is just as beautiful and powerful as I hoped it would be
- The ability to push my creative edges and how this Munny project turned up
- The choice to workout regularly and control my food intake
- The job my best friend has recently started at the other side of the planet
- My daughter finding interest in Magic and paganism
- Books (I am currently reading a series by Cate Tiernan about Wicca. It’s for middle grade I think but it’s pretty good)
- People speaking up when words escape me but feelings drown me alive
Today’s jam is my older daughter and I’s favorite song from Kesha’s album (yes, I am still listening to it on repeat too):
Want to be held in my Gratitude bubble ? Leave me a few things you are grateful for in the comments and I will send you lots of love.