Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿
The cold is here and we got our first negative temperature. As long as the sky is blue and the sun is out, I don’t really mind (I won’t say the same in four months…).
This week, I am thankful for:
- Doby, the dog we adopted almost two weeks ago
- The sun’s warmth
- Walks several times a day, everyday (I am now smashing my 10,000 steps a day goal, trust me !)
- This Zibu inspired deck of cards I began to create.
- Good homemade food
- Working out and seeing results of my hard work
- Moments we spend as a family
- The new album from Willow Smith
- Inspiration for new paintings rushing at me