Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week, I am thankful for:
- That little frog above made my night the other day… and she’s VERY angry 😉
- My BFF is moving on beautifully, I am proud of her
- I learned that Julia Michaels is opening for P!nk next week and it doubled my excitement for that concert.
- I am applying for jobs, that’s a step forward…
- I feel more in my power than in the past few years
- My BFF (her nickname from me is Cocotte, just so you know) sent me a song and now I am moved and almost in tears because it means a lot to me that someone knows me to my core, and still loves me.
- Going meatless with our daughter Kaly feels good
- It’s Mother’s day here this weekend
- My meds being covered by our assurance
- CBD oil at night, to calm my fucking mind
- The people who believe in me
- The flowers in my garden are blooming and it makes me so happy inside