Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week has been good. And to me, it says a lot. I want to remember all the things, small and big, that create these feelings of being content. Content with myself. Content with my life. I use to see contentment as a negative feeling. Why? Probably because I associated this with giving up.
This week, I am thankful for:
- All the walks we did this week. Finally discovering some renown Vancouver places like the Van Dusen Garden.
- The love received on my birthday.
- Good food.
- Our place feeling like home. Like… true home.
- Rest time.
- Creativity in all its many forms.
- My love for photography and for video making is coming back. I see everything with a photographic lense.
- Some of my past getting some unexpected closure.
- Movies. Tv Shows. Music.
I am doing my best to use this push from Effy to blog every day this month.
September is my birthday month and for once, I am tackling it differently.
I really hope you’ll find nuggets of interesting things in my words and in what I share. I love reading your comments.
Thank you for being here.