Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
And here we go: another school year has just started. My daughters are both in a different school from one another, and different schools from last year. I am the Mom of two teens in secondary now (say “whhhhhaaaaat???!”). It’s the first time ever that they are in school and I have a job outside of our home. I am very nervous about the new routine that needs to happen, I won’t lie. I might have cried yesterday morning, telling them I was sorry I won’t be there as usual.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Hot baths and books
- Good food
- The sushi platter my boss made for us for Mae’s birthday
- The good crying sessions that provide some stress relief
- The class idea I am working on
- Lunch breaks
- People finally talking to me at work
- The upcoming long weekend where my work will be close so I will have two days with the family out of the three they will have