Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I know I have been absent almost everywhere online. These past couple of months have been really difficult on a personal level. I usually deal by simply going silent… so this is exactly what I’ve done.
I have however been reading others 🙂 I know that silence is not the way to go, but this is what I know best and at least, this is not a hurtful coping mechanism.
Today, I am grateful for:
- Having scored tickets to see the Imax Halsey’s movie If I can’t have love, I want power.
- Having health insurance that covers treatments like acupuncture and naturopathy.
- Friends, old and new.
- The hummingbirds paying a visit to my flowers on a regular basis.
- Seeing the positive changes in one of my closest loved one.
- My oldest daughter finally being in Summer break after having to attend a math class at summer school.
- New music from artists I love (hello Billie Eilish and soon Halsey’s new album).
- Being able to rest when I need to (I won’t lie: this is still a struggle not to feel lazy).
- My husband who surprised me by ordering the Insta360 Go2 camera! I can’t wait to experiment and have fun with it 🙂
- Nourishment, whatever form it takes.
- Books, carving daily time to get lost in stories.
What about you? I invite you to share what you’re currently grateful for in the comments. There is power in sharing and holding space for each other.
This is a great practice, and a great list. Right now, I am grateful for cooler temperatures and beautiful breezes, getting central air for when it’s hot again, the beautiful view out my back windows, and silly cats who make me laugh every day.
oooh yes, cooler temperatures are appreciated here as well. I do love sunshine though and I know I will have to re-adapt to BC greyish weather during Fall and Winter…
Hooray for silly cats 😀
Right now, in this moment…I’m grateful for the cooler temperatures we’ve had the last few days. Also for the garden harvest of tomatoes and beans and squash. Grateful for the silence, no hum of fans blaring.
Lisa recently posted…What I’ve Realized Or Epiphanies
Thanks so much for sharing Lisa. I guess we all appreciate the cooler weather, wherever we live 😉
I miss having a veggie garden. Do you eat your harvest right away or you can some of it for later?
I go silent too Nolwenn. I’ve been playing games online, reading, watching movies and trying not to feel the pain of what’s been going on in the world lately. It’s been hard but I am grateful for all those games, eBooks, fun things I watch on tv and videos. My Instant pot and the delicious soup I cook in it. There are so many things to be grateful for aren’t there? Thank you for your reminders and happy September blogging. I’m grateful for this opportunity to blog with Effy and all of us.