Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
This week was kind of weird for me. I was on a high not most of the time, with some moments when I felt a kind of discouragement from nowhere… but as I sit there to review my week, I tend to forget what made me sad because I focus on all the goodness I lived !
I am part of Jo Anna Rothman‘s “Receiving Project” and I’ll tell you: this is awesome. She is wonderful. It’s free so take a look here, you won’t believe it until you experience it yourself !
- I am thankful for myself because I started and finished my first Zentangle, as I said it taught me perseverance and patience, two qualities I thought I was lacking.
- I am grateful for all the ideas jumping in my head.
- Thank you for the support I receive everyday.
- Thank you for all this Love around me.
- Thank you for the music that is my inspiration and is with me all day long.
- Thank you in advance to the Universe for guiding me on my Path.
- Thank you in advance for the ‘independent money” (copyright Connie ;)) I’ll make with my Art and my Ideas.
- Thank YOU for reading me and sometimes taking time to let me a comment (and don’t worry, it’s okay if you are a quiet reader).
Thank you !
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):