Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
This week was kind of weird for me. I was on a high not most of the time, with some moments when I felt a kind of discouragement from nowhere… but as I sit there to review my week, I tend to forget what made me sad because I focus on all the goodness I lived !
I am part of Jo Anna Rothman‘s “Receiving Project” and I’ll tell you: this is awesome. She is wonderful. It’s free so take a look here, you won’t believe it until you experience it yourself !
- I am thankful for myself because I started and finished my first Zentangle, as I said it taught me perseverance and patience, two qualities I thought I was lacking.
- I am grateful for all the ideas jumping in my head.
- Thank you for the support I receive everyday.
- Thank you for all this Love around me.
- Thank you for the music that is my inspiration and is with me all day long.
- Thank you in advance to the Universe for guiding me on my Path.
- Thank you in advance for the ‘independent money” (copyright Connie ;)) I’ll make with my Art and my Ideas.
- Thank YOU for reading me and sometimes taking time to let me a comment (and don’t worry, it’s okay if you are a quiet reader).
Thank you !
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):
I love this! I am so glad you are like the project so far!
I am grateful for you! To witness your art. And I am grateful that you shared the project.
I am also grateful to get to spend 12 days with my friends and family…and to celebrate my sister’s wedding tomorrow!
Today I am shimmering with gratitude for:
* @daniellelaporte and her insight into moi
* the steadying of unsteady steps as I learn my way on Twitter (day two and counting)
* my love is coming home after being away in France for three weeks
* salads, salads, salads
* my inner development. my unbending tenacity and evolving strength
* Jesse, the wonder bunny-pie 16 year old doggie
* my rockin’ therapist Loraine McCulloch http://www.lmccullochpsychology.com
* words. fingers to type the words. heart to create something with the words. eyes and brain to make them right.
* best friends
Oh and so much more. Thank you for encouraging us to say thank you.
Nolwenn – I am grateful for having you in the Tribe as your work and your words continue to lift me up and inspire me!
I wanted to let you know, I mentioned your blog and your videos on my space to day and I have a little award for you, if you are into that kind of thing 🙂
just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me ~