Gratitude Friday is a weekly ritual I started in order to focus on all the small and big positive things that happened during my week. I invite you to join me, you’ll see how much being thankful can change your life. If you want to know more about it, read my introduction post.
This week…. was kind of crazy. Some very good and very bad happened. A week in Black AND White. Again. But I am okay with it because each time it happens I get out from it stronger. And it makes me realize that yes, every single experience has its positivity to bring, even if it is hard to see, even if it makes the heart too heavy to carry. We can carry all that is put on our road, we can go on. Always.
This week I am thankful for:
- The lessons learned in the bad times.
- Connie’s email thursday morning, read after I just woke up.
- The message from my Soul Sister Sophie, just saying she is there and loves me. And the messenger message by my dear friend Cocotte asking some news.
- Today is payday.
- The Universe answered my prayer when I was in a very dark place, the day after it (so very quickly). And I learned that even if I receive what I ask for, I should not take it for granted.
- My “Perfect” painting. I love where it is going. I love listening to my gut while creating it. I know it seems simplish, childish and some do not like what I do. But now I just focus on the fact I do love what I do. And I enjoy doing it. So this is all that matters.
- I sold not one but two prints this week after weeks without nothing.
- My lovely friend Anu is back home, which means we can speak again everyday. I missed her.
- I won an handmade Angel message from Goddess Leonie, she said on her facebook fanpage that the first 7 people to comment will win, I was the 8th one. It was in the middle of the night, while I was suffering from insomnia. Being awake at that time was useful.
- I finally wrote about something that I was blocked to write about, affraid to put words on it. 5 pages in my journal. And it feels good. Very very good. I may share a bit with you later as it is related with my current artwork.
I have a lot to say… will maybe be blogging more soon.
I wish you all a wonderful week-end, and I am happy to read what you share. Thank you for stopping by <3
If you wrote your Gratitude Friday on your blog, don’t forget to enter your NAME and URL below so I’m notified and can come to read you (you can also join by commenting this post):