Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday ! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week, I am grateful for:
- My daughter loved her birthday
- She and I are going to see P!nk in concert tonight and are SO excited
- I received some good news I will be able to share with you next week
- My close circle of friends and family
- Books (currently reading Breathe Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally)
- Long baths
- Family game nights (any games to suggest to us ? What are your family favorites ?)
- Working out 6 days a week, and going to hot yoga with my husband on Sundays
- Going to the movies and see amazing ones (we’ve seen Black Panther, A wrinkle in time and Love, Simon in the past few weeks)
Tell me about you
What are you grateful for this week ? what brings you to your knees in awe for what you have received ?
Soundtrack for this week: