Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Being an immigrant without a family living in the country we chose, it makes it really hard sometimes. My Mom visits every year for a few months at a time, and my brother-in-law comes every summer since the year we arrived. I cherished their time with us, loving their presence. I think about all the other people feeling the weight of loneliness and know that I am still lucky.
This week, I am grateful for:
- Finally getting my driver’s license
- The friends both my daughters made here in Québec.
- Being back with a fitness+nutrition routine (if you’re interested, tell me in the comments and I’ll make a specific blog post about this)
- The sun shining despite the temperatures dropping
- Books (I am currently reading “The Miseducation of Cameron Post“, that is now a movie starring Chloë Grace Moretz)
- The time spent in my ArtCave, just because I can
- Applying for jobs even though it makes me feel vulnerable
- Working on my lesson for Book Of Days All-Stars
- My friends