Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week, I am thankful for:
- That little frog above made my night the other day… and she’s VERY angry 😉
- My BFF is moving on beautifully, I am proud of her
- I learned that Julia Michaels is opening for P!nk next week and it doubled my excitement for that concert.
- I am applying for jobs, that’s a step forward…
- I feel more in my power than in the past few years
- My BFF (her nickname from me is Cocotte, just so you know) sent me a song and now I am moved and almost in tears because it means a lot to me that someone knows me to my core, and still loves me.
- Going meatless with our daughter Kaly feels good
- It’s Mother’s day here this weekend
- My meds being covered by our assurance
- CBD oil at night, to calm my fucking mind
- The people who believe in me
- The flowers in my garden are blooming and it makes me so happy inside
A lovely list of gratitude <3
In this moment, my cozy robe, a cup of coffee, and listening to the birds.
oooh nice! I love bird watching but not always happy to be woken up at 5 by their songs lol
Love the cute angry frog and your gratitude list.
Been watching Youtube videos in my sloppy shorts, grateful for going for a short walk this morning. Happy staying home today with no appointments and enjoying just “kicking back”. <3
That’s a beautiful list too. I wish that our weekends would not be about errands 😉 Thanks for sharing, Jean!
Loved reading your list. Gratitude is so beautiful
Gratitude is such a powerful tool.
I enjoyed your Halsey song. She has such a cool voice.
I’m grateful for the sun, for the long hike I took yesterday, and for having supportive mom friends around me to help me navigate tough parenting times.
Parenting is no joke. I am sorry you are going through a rough patch BUT having a support system is such a great cope-out.
I love Halsey… I want to be her BFF lol
Well, my gratitude list just grew cos I LOVE the angry frog and the song, too. Thank you for introducing both to me! Not familiar with Halsey but this song is deliciously haunting.
Today I’m grateful for warm weather, birds singing outside my window, lunch with a good friend (who also paid for both lunches), a new deck of oracle cards and filling up a frequent shopper card to get $10 off them! <3
This song is actually a cover from Frank Ocean (don’t know the original song) and I love that her videographer/photograph that is with her apparently everywhere made that video. She says that during her last tour, she sang this song backstage every night. Like her fighter song you know.
I love your list: thank you for sharing.
I love your blog and your site and your YouTube channel. Call me a Nolwenn stan! lol
I like Halsey a lot—my son introduced me to her music.
I’m grateful for my 16-year-old son, even when he makes me cray-cray. I’m grateful for prayers answered in ways I don’t expect.
I’m also grateful for CBD, and for essential oils in all their variegated glory.
I’m grateful for the Wild Creative Journey!!! And Book of Days 2019!!!
I’m grateful for meeting simpatico souls, like you, on these interwebs.