Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week sucks. There, I said it. It happens now and then but this week was one of those where I could hide in a hole until life gets better again. Because it always does (get better). But on the moment, everything is falling apart, and my heart breaks, and my soul shatters with fear and anxiety and this feeling of helplessness…
This week, I am thankful for:
- I went to see Alessia Cara live with my 13yo daughter yesterday. It was a great “smaller” show but oh gosh… An article sparked by one of my favourite song from her newest album is coming,
- I am going to FINALLY see P!nk live tonight and I have been waiting for a very long time (especially since tonight is a rescheduled show, as she was sick in March 2018, when we were supposed to see her)
- Having the chance to be able to rest at home
- Finding solutions to big problems
- Editing videos. This is something that always brings excitement to my life (PS: if you hate doing this and want to hire someone, you can send me a message)
- Taking a break from Facebook
- Gardening in front of and behind our home.
- Purging our home from unwanted stuff, tomorrow is the first yard sale of the year.
- Next Monday is a Holiday, so we have a 3-day weekend
- I have the urge to create art journals again…