Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I know I have not been truly present online but I keep wondering “who cares anyway?” and therefore, why would I apologize for it? I feel it’s important to keep my Gratitude Friday going though because it helps me put my life and its events into perspective.
And while away from social media, I noticed something important: I have still a lot to share and write about here.
This week, I am thankful for:
- My Mom’s progress in her recovery (she had a bad fall in April and shattered her arm)
- Today is my best friend’s birthday and I wish I could jump in a plane to hug her and celebrate her being born in this lifetime
- The two concerts I attended with my daughters last week, Alessia Cara with Mae, and then P!nk with Kaly.
- Books (it’s a constant)
- Pondering our options
- Getting out of my introvert self and I’ll be a volunteer at an upcoming tattoo convention happening in June
- The blessing of taking care of my mental health for a bit, even though I think I should be more pro-active
- Releasing new videos, I love this project for Strumpet Stencils