Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
I have to admit that even though it is not chronic, I often have a bit of an issue with change. This is not change itself that creates anxiety, but the unknown.
See, my Husband just started a new job. After a bit over 9 years working for Electronic Arts, first in Vancouver then here in Montréal, he decided to take a different route. And I applaud him for it, because it is not easy to go from what you comfortably know to something else.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Our plumbery issues are now fixed
- This week’s adjustment did not go as bad as I thought it would
- I ate lunch every day (which I tend to skip when alone)
- Walking with my daughter to her school in the morning
- Waking up earlier, it feels good
- My Mom’s clean health report for her breast cancer (now going on the last year before she’s officially in remission)
- My fanart painting of Billie Eilish being finally released
- Daily journaling
- Making progress on the lotus painting that will go in our “Chill Out” room, completing a wall of Lotus paintings we started