Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This week, a heat wave hit us. My daughters are home alone when I am working, and I have been working odd hours this week. I don’t like the idea of them in our pool without an adult around (even though they are 12 and soon-to-be 14) but they were allowed to sit in the shallow part during the day.
I realize there is a lot I want to share here and need to find the balance, something I did not have to deal with for a decade almost…
This week, I am thankful for:
- Making progress in my skills at work
- My daughter got her first alone babysitting paid job
- I work in a place where the A/C runs all day long
- My Husband, he’s amazing
- Having spent time in my Studio
- Editing videos again, both for me and for people
- Honest talks with my Husband
- My daughters coming to have lunch for me at my workplace
- Riding my bike in the morning
- Our swimming pool
- This blog, a bit of me in the World
- Losing weight