Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
Last week (the 20th) was my birthday. I should be have been at work but instead, I was home. And I still am as I type this, because of two weeks of medical leave.
This week, I am thankful for:
- The medical clinic I was able to go, for free, at my husband’s job. I could not have waited until October 7th with the pain I am in. I have capsulitis and tendonitis in my right shoulder, so anti-inflammatory meds are taken and I will absolutely have to do some physiotherapy is I want to regain some mobility in my arm.
- I was showered with love for my birthday and once a year, it’s a nice feeling
- I tagged along Pierre, my brother-in-law, for a visit to the Museum of Fine Arts of Montréal where there is an exhibit about Egyptian mummies and the discoveries by the British Museum: I’ve always been fascinated by this subject so the nerd in me was in Heaven. And we went to the Mount Royal (it was actually my first time walking up there: it’s steep!).
- When my arm kinda allows it (okay, I push and use it a bit anyway because……..), I try to work on the video editing for my client. You guys will love her class!
- All the creative ideas swirling in my mind.
- Explorating the world of cold wax. Making abstract paintings is renewing my passion and re-igniting my creative ?
- I fit into clothes I wasn’t able to wear for a long time