Welcome to this new Gratitude Friday! Feel free to share with me your (partial or full) gratitude moments in the comments; that way I can hold joy for you ✿ (you know that makes me happy to make you happy).
This is the last week before life comes back to its “normal”, meaning: back to school for our two daughters.
We moved back to the same city we lived for four years prior to what I now call “Our Québec experiment” so they knew kids etc. My husband and I decided not to continue with the francophone schoolboard. We picked a school that was the right choice for them. Again, I try to focus on the good instead of all the shit our youngest went through.
For this month of September, I want to do my best to bring back my Gratitude Friday Ritual. I hope this will help you as well. knowing that this is not avoiding the truth but that we can still find beauty.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Halsey new album: If I can’t have love, I want power. The songs are just…. and the film she created to accompany was simply beautiful. I am thankful both my daughters went to the theater to experience it with me.
- My husband.
- The conversations with my best friend of 18 years. How she brings the best of me by asking the right questions.
- New books.
- New friends.
- Creative inspiration is making a come back, but I need to take action to meet it halfway.
- Editing videos, even though this is for a new adventure I am starting (or coming back to would be more accurate). If you’re interested, you can check my second youtube channel, Nova’s Kitchen.
- Herbal help for my anxiety and other shit (yes, I am talking about weed).
ohhh gratitude friday thats a cool idea, hmmm i might borrow that and see what i can do with it. I will also have “my husband” on mine, always. Ive found some new spotify playlists… ok ideas happening…. Good luck with the new schools next week. Mine go back too and I cannot wait!.
I adore this. Gave me smiles this evening as I have my own herbals. LOL. Anxiety super high all day – I wandered and cleaned and drank tea and had herbals. Looking forward to watching your YouTube! Cheers!
Today I am grateful for: My fluffy puppy Felix! Who is the light of my heart and gives me love every single day 💛
I love that you have all this to be grateful for. <3
Effy recently posted…It Feels Like September
I love your Gratitude Friday so much. Mol